Best Blenders For Juicing – Top 3 In 2016
|Russell Hobbs 22700||Large 700ml Jug – 75mm Feed Tube – Three Products in One||High End||Learn More|
|Duronic BL1200||Large Capacity Jug – Auto-Clean Feature – Pre-set Programmes||Mid range||Learn More|
|VonShef 800W||Five Speed Settings – Extra-Large Shute – 1L Blender Jug||Affordable||Learn More|
If you are the type of family that loves juices, shakes and soups, then you may well have two or even three appliances to cope with it. However, there are many products that can handle all three of these tasks on one. This list features the top three Best Blender and Juicer Combo.
Russell Hobbs 22700 3-in-1 Ultimate Juicer Review – Our Number 1
This 3-in-1 combo from Russell Hobbs is a great all round kitchen appliance. It can do many of the jobs that a blender, juicer and press would do, but in a fraction of the space. Here are some of its features.
- The 700ml blending jug also doubles as a juice collector. The large capacity is great for big families.
- There is a large 75mm feed tube so you can juice whole fruits. No more chopping and slicing to fit into the juicer.
- The elegant chrome design is perfect for many kitchens. It won’t look out of place, and won’t take up much room.
- It comes with multiple attachments and cups so that you can decant your juice and smoothies to take out with you.
The Russell Hobbs 22700 3-in-1 Ultimate Juicer is a well-designed product that will save you time and money. You can create almost any drink or juice using one of its many attachments.
Features: Large 700ml Jug – 75mm Feed Tube – Three Products in One
Pricing: High End
Duronic BL1200 Review – Number 2
- You have a choice of speeds to give you complete control over the mixture. This means you can have your smoothie as smooth or as chunky as you wish.
- There are three pre-set programmes designed to help with ice crushing, creating smoothies and an auto-clean setting.
- It has a large 1.8L glass jug that can hold all the ingredients you need for a family drink or soup.
- The motor is fitted to a sharp four sided blade that will chop and blend very quickly. It is fast enough to grind seeds and other hard pulses.
The Duronic BL1200 is a very nice blender that has easy to use buttons to give you speed and control. The glass jug is elegant and will look ok if taken to the dinner table for drinks.
Features: Large Capacity Jug – Auto-Clean Feature – Pre-set Programmes
VonShef 800W Max Professional 3 in 1 Review – Number 3
The VonShef range has been around for a long time and is well-built and reliable. All the functions that you would need have been included plus it takes up little space in the kitchen. Here are some of its features.
- It has a powerful 800 watt motor that can easily grind, blend and juice its way through any fruit or vegetable.
- An extra-large Shute is provided so that you can juice whole fruits. You won’t have to cut or chop them.
- The 1L blender jug is spacious enough to make juice for all the family, or you can decant it and leave in the fridge.
- The grinder attachment is designed to grind coffee beans, spices, herbs or nuts. Perfect for baking or smoothies.
This versatile product from VonShef will save a lot of time and kitchen space. It will create your drink in just seconds or grind your ingredients for cooking.
Features: Five Speed Settings – Extra-Large Shute – 1L Blender Jug
The top spot on the list goes to the Russell Hobbs 22700 3-in-1 Ultimate Juicer. It has an amazing array of attachments so you can make any drink you desire. It also boasts a large capacity jug and powerful motor.